Tuesday, May 11, 2010
While waiting for all of my fruits and vegetables to grow I found a new use for some of my established herbs. I made a disinfectant linen spray with some rosemary and water. I cut a few stems of rosemary from my herb garden today, added it to a pot of water and simmered for about 30 minutes. I found some amber glass bottles in the house from another project I had started last year and I borrowed a spray nozzle from a non toxic household cleaner. It smells wonderful and was easy to do. I also picked some thyme from the garden today and let it out to dry so I can add it back into my dried herbs. There are plenty of things to do while you're waiting for your lettuce to grow.